- Use this ‘battery-less video’ game to improve you hand eye co-ordination as well as learning about science.
- The kit contains a diver and some treasure, with instructions so you can set them up in a bottle of water.
- Once the bottle is set up correctly you can send your diver down to rescue the treasure.
- The science behind this neat toy is compressible and non-compressible fluids.
- Use this cool gadget as a science fair project, try devising an experiment to test the question ‘do people get better with practice?’
- Note – small children or those with limited arm strength find it hard to squeeze the bottle with enough force to make the diver dive.