NEW! – Technology PD – GO GREEN!
Do you want to reduce plastic in your classroom?
Design, make and decorate
- an A4 wooden box or tray
- and wood block pencil holders
We will also
- unpack the NZ Technology curriculum while you make your wooden items
- teach you practical ideas to easily fit Technology into your classroom
- give you activity instruction cards to take away
- and a goody bag of samples and resources
Where – the Raumati Technology Centre on the Kāpiti Coast, Wellington.
Choose a date
- Tuesday 1st October 2019 or
- Thursday 3rd October 2019
- Other dates or group bookings by arrangement
9.00 am to 1.00 pm with morning tea included
$120.00 per participant (limit 6 per session)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book a place.
Science Professional Development
Feel you need more science at your school or early learning centre but you’re not sure how to go about it? I am a trained Primary School Teacher who is passionate about teaching science.
“Great presentation, relaxed atmosphere, practical learning.”
Sally, Havelock North
“It was hands on, entertaining and easy to understand”
I can run professional development to excite your teaching staff and inspire everyone to do science in their classrooms. Learn how to work within the Science Learning Area of the New Zealand Curriculum, foster the Values of curiosity and inquiry and develop the Key Competences. I also share ideas on how to link science to other curriculum areas. I can tailor a visit to support you in any area of science or show you that with a few, very simple resources you can transform science at your school.
Email Dr K at email@example.com for further information and a quote.