- This experiment looks like magic!
- Draw and write on the special paper with felt-tip pens and then use some science knowledge to make your drawing disappear: Beautiful wavy lines will appear instead.
- The paper can be dried and used again or made into a cool science bookmark.
- Easy to set up and takes about 20 minutes to ‘run’, while you watch in awe as the colours in the felt-tip pens move and separate before your eyes.
- Multiple pieces of special paper mean you can try lots of different experiments.
- Don’t just use the pens from the kit try the felt-tip pens and highlighters you have at home.
- Colour of pens in the kit will vary.