- Perform a Fair Test to investigate freezing point depression (not as scary as it sounds) and find out how to make ice-cream without a freezer!
- To perform the fair test you will need access to a freezer.
- The other experiment and making your own ice cream can be done using a bag of party ice from the shops.
- You do need to supply the ice cream ingredients, that way you can choose the flavour.
- Once you have the science knowledge you can take enough ingredients down to the beach or the park and make ice cream al fresco.